Frequently Asked Questions About Pioneer Courthouse Square Bricks
Find the most commonly-asked questions about the Pioneer Courthouse Square bricks, and their answers, right here.
- How do I find my brick?
- Can you still buy a brick at the Square?
Yes. For information on how to buy a brick, visit the Buy a Brick page.
- Will I receive a brick in the mail?No, you will not be mailed a physical brick. After ordering a brick, you will receive a letter confirming the desired inscription, along with a gift card if the order indicated the purchased brick is a gift. Once the brick has been engraved, a certificate and map will be mailed to you noting the location of the brick in the Square.
- When will my brick be installed?Your brick will be installed in the Summer or Fall and placed on the upper level of the Square, on the corner of Broadway and Yamhill. At that time, you will receive a brick locator map and an official certificate honoring you as a brick owner.
- I don't see my brick there. What do I do?
- How are the bricks engraved?
- Where can I find a map of the celebrity named bricks?
- I am purchasing multiple bricks. Can they be placed next to each other?We can’t guarantee that bricks will be placed next to each other, as brick placement is largely decided by our engraver.
- How long will my brick exist in the Square?
Your brick will remain for the life of the Square. Pioneer Courthouse Square reserves the right to move bricks from time to time to accommodate maintenance needs, but your brick’s location will be updated in our records and in our online brick finder.