Living in the time of COVID, we have all been forced to alter our day-to-day business, social and cultural practices. At Pioneer Courthouse Square, Portland’s most-visited public park, everything from events to cleaning practices have been updated and modified to ensure the safety of our community, staff and park visitors.
- 41 socially distanced “dots” have been placed on the floor of the Square – Click here to learn more
- Carts on the Square and limited outdoor seating are available Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM. For individual cart’s hours click here
- The TriMet Ticket Office at the Square is open Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- All user public restroom is open Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM and limited to 6 users at a time
- Starbucks at the Square remains open for grab and go orders from 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- All events have been moved virtual – For a full schedule check out our calendar here
- Pioneer Courthouse Square is on-site daily providing a limited number of masks for interior building access.